School of Medicine
Welcome to the Cavendish University Zambia (CUZ) School of Medicine. The CUZ School of Medicine is recognized nationally and internationally for excellence in educating and training healthcare workers for Zambia and the Southern Africa region. The academic staff of the School of Medicine are renown for their dedication to inspiring students to prepare for careers as healthcare practitioners and researchers, and for deploying global best practices in pedagogy and healthcare technologies.
The School of Medicine offers the following academic programmes:
- Medical School Foundation
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBchB)
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Sciences (BSc.Cs)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Midwifery (BScNM)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)